The woman I'm in love with

It's her, the most beautiful 
Yes her, my first and forever love
I watch as she lays her head on my lap 
And think to myself.. It used to be the other way round 
I'm glad I can do this for her though... Offer her a lap to lay her pretty head 
The one I've looked up to all my life. 
The actual love of my life
The one who watched me as I slept 
The one on breasts I suckled
Oh mother!!!  Who would I be without you?
Yes I pretend not to listen to your long speeches 
But in actuality every word stays Ingrained in my brain 
And even when we're angry at each other 
our love outshines all 
We're made for each other.. Oh mother!!! 





Comments

  1. Beautiful as ever ..
    Best writer I know for a fact
    Always trust you baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long live the woman you are in love with.
      Well done πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts