TEN DAYS TILL TWENTY





TEN DAYS TILL TWENTY

We've all got limited time to live
some shorter than others, 
others longer than some
They say it's how you live it that matters
But I believe living in itself is what matters

It's ten days till I'm twenty
And honestly I feel like
 I've got much more years to go
But who's to say I'm right?
Anything could happen tomorrow

I've always wanted to remain a child
Gentle, meek and mild
I've always said to myself
Oh, but you're not of age yet!
It's not time for your sun to set.

Who says your  hair has to be all grey
 before you can talk about life?
In my few years
 I've been dealt a few blows...
some even weightier 
than those with grey hairs.
Yet I'll say a few;
 for I know there's much more to come!

Yes I fear! yes I yearn! 
I feel like staying forever locked up in a room
 if  that'll prevent all the hurt l
got in store for me
But I don't have a choice in how fast my telomeres shorten
Or how rapidly my sun is setting

But one thing I'm sure of is  
we don't have to wait till we've lived to live and 
We don't have to wait till we're dying to start living.



Comments

  1. Phenomenal
    Creative writing
    Content meaning
    Piece of mind
    Pen to paper
    Well-done dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a delight to read your piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precise, Clear message...
    You have done really well, putting your thoughts into writing...
    Nice one dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Write Up... You're a star already

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Write Up... You're a star already

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my God! Oh My God!!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ€²πŸΏπŸ€²πŸΏ

    You've done it again! πŸ™ŒπŸΏ

    And these pictures... 🀯πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

    ReplyDelete
  8. You never fail to amaze me. I kinda have a connection with this write up. I felt something while reading. Beautiful write up yet again. Well done babe♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts