FLOWERS_FOREST FIRES(part 2)

FLOWERS_FOREST FIRES 
2nd year wedding anniversary 

As u guessed I got flowers today! 
Yay! ...its our second year anniversary 
He brought red roses and white lilies again
As a reminder of our love I guess
I made a special meal, we had a few glasses of wine,  it was one of the rare joyous moments I had in our marriage
My heart glowed as much as the white lilies in the dim light, maybe even more 
Don't worry these flowers aren't for apologies
I finally have a happy marriage afterall

After a week.. 
Sigh... 
I got flowers again, and this time I told him I was tired of getting flowers,  it's seemed more to me like a bad omen..more like a reminder that there was more pain to come
I didn't put up the flower in a vase next to my flower collection this time...
He had a punching section yesterday 
And I obviously was the punching bag
He noticed I didn't put up the latest flower bunch and there and then I got another round of beatings
This time I fainted though.. Blanked out! 

Next day... 
I got flowers today!... It's hospital day!! 
I lie on the sick bed surrounded by white walls
He brought pink lillies this time, the hollyhock flower
He held my hand and wished me awake 
I opened my eyes, not to see him but out of respect for my precious flowers
So I got flowers today!!... It's white walls day!! 


2 weeks later
I got flowers again!!! Oh it's the final day!!!
Now I'm truly free to be with my flowers forever 
Now I know I'll get flowers and not just for apologies 
I saw a bunch of white lillies and red roses
This time I couldn't see who brought them 
But I knew they were brought by my one and only 
The only man I ever loved! 
Yes I got flowers !  Oh its my death day!!! 
Not my birthday, not my wedding day!! 
Now I'll get flowers everyday!!! 

Comments

  1. She found true love and peace of mind only after she died 😤

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😢😢, please don't go for the flowers go for one that loves you and puts a smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts