FLOWERS _FOREST FIRES( part 1)

FLOWERS_FOREST FIRES
I got flowers today! oh it's my wedding day! 
He had promised to buy me my wedding flowers, my mama was so anxious that on the day before the wedding I still didn't have the bouquet of flowers I was to carry, again and again she would ask " why is your husband-to-be buying ur wedding flowers?..its not proper it's not done anywhere"..
Buh he knew I loved flowers and he had promised to buy, them he won't falter
And so I got flowers today on my wedding day!! 

A year later....
I got flowers today!No it's not my wedding day
I got flowers today,  it isn't my birthday either
Buh we had an argument yesterday and I got flowers today
He brought red roses and white Lillies
He knew flowers were my heart's lillies 
So I forgave him for he brought flowers today

3months after
I got flowers today!! Oh Wat a day! 
His palm had an encounter with my face
So he brought flowers today
The face to palm encounter wasn't so good
It hurt me and tore my heart up for good
But he brought flowers today.. So I let it go, for today! 

After Another 5months ....
Hmm.... 
I got flowers again,  I got flowers today
Sunflowers this time, punctuated with a bit of violet flowers
I thought the sparks of violent to be the bits of my shredded heart just in the middle of my usually joyful soul..my sunflower 
You know the drill, 
 it's not my birthday.. Neither is it his 
But he brought flowers coupled with apologies
He went all the way into wrestling this time
LOL..u can say he beat me to pulp

Comments

Popular Posts