NEW BLOG NICHE:MOVIE AND BOOK REVIEWS INCOMING!

MOVIE REVIEWS!!!
    If you're a movie lover and you also love having a platform to discuss or rant about a particular movie, my blog is available for you.
    If you also want to get popular opinions on what movies to watch or the latest movies, you've come to the right place... Here is your full stop! 
    For my fellow book lovers who love books so much they can't spare time to watch movies, you can get the breakdown (and a tiny dose of spoilers😁) so you don't get left out when movies are being discussed.
      I'll be stating my opinions on key characters of the movies (so don't criticize πŸ˜ͺ- okay criticize a little...lol), they're only opinions after all. 
We'll have Thursdays as our movie night...I'll review a movie every Thursday !!!


BOOK REVIEWS!!! 
Because I love books so much and also support the "books are better than movies movement" (movie freaks I'm sorry to be betraying you😣), I'll be reviewing your favorite books too. If you're a writer or you know a writer that wants a book review for free my blog is available. You can also comment about the characters and writers of a particular book. 
I'll be reviewing two books per week!!! 
 
     I'll be having a "pick a movie or book for review" section once in two weeks where you can vote for the books or movies for review that week. I'll do my best to do justice to every book and movie I choose to review (so help me God).  



P. S: I'll be adding a fashion review later in the future, depending on how well the book and movie review works out.


      

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Brilliant idea πŸ’ƒπŸΏ
    Proud member of the "Books are better than movies" movement πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kent wait for the book reviewπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ’ƒ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts